Hi! I’m Claire Kagan.
I started doing yoga over 10 years ago. After finishing my Master’s in Social Work from New York University in 2019 and finishing my Yoga Teacher Training with YogaWorks in 2020, I knew that I wanted to combine my passions: yoga, holistic wellness, and social engagement, and that’s why I started teaching yoga in the Fall of 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic with the intention of making yoga accessible, affordable, and inclusive of anyone who wanted to join in. Since then, I’ve built a thriving community of yogis online.
- My Mission: To bring accessible, inclusive, and empowering yoga to a variety of students from the comfort of their homes via live and recorded broadcast while donating a portion of profits to other organizations in our communities.
- My Vision: To be a force for good in the yoga and wellness world by igniting a passion for yoga, mental health, body acceptance, and generosity in my students.
- My Values:
- Inclusion: my online yoga classes are accessible from anywhere, anytime, and all of my video content and resources on IGTV and YouTube are donation-based.
- Community: We are all on the same team! I want to communicate openly with all of my students.
- Holistic wellness: Wellness includes body, mind, soul, and spirit. I want to provide tools that nurture ALL parts of your being.
- Self-love: I share my highs and lows with my student community, and encourage my students to meet themselves where they are, as they are.
- Empowerment: You are your own best teacher. I want to provide you with the tools to deepen your own practice!