Hi! I’m Claire Kagan.
Yoga has been an important part of my mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health since I was a teen. It helped me navigate some of the darkest times in my life and find meaning and purpose in the everyday. After finishing my Master’s in Social Work from New York University in 2019 and finishing my Yoga Teacher Training with YogaWorks in 2020, I knew that I wanted to build a community of like-minded people with a passion for yoga and all-around wellness. That’s why I started teaching yoga in the Fall of 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic with the intention of making yoga accessible, affordable, and inclusive of anyone who wanted to join in. Since then, I’ve found a wonderful community of yogis in NYC and beyond.
What you can expect from me:
- Inclusion: my online yoga classes are accessible from anywhere, and all subscribers have access to recordings of live sessions. I provide variations for yogis of all levels.
- Community: We are all on the same team! Reach out to me anytime with questions, comments, or if you just want to chat!
- Holistic wellness: Wellness includes body, mind, soul, and spirit. I want to provide tools that nurture ALL parts of your being.
- Self-love: My class will always be a safe space to show up exactly as you are.
- Empowerment: You are your own best teacher. I want to provide you with the tools to deepen your own practice!